Some information about today’s interviewee, Radha Seetharaman:
Radhakrishnan Seetharaman has 22+yrs of Exp in defining Technology road map in digital customer experience, solution consulting and recommendation, Program delivery management in Enterprise and Digital content, B2b2c Commerce, Digital marketing, UI/UX, AI/ML. Head of Online Digital services – Tech Mahindra Americas part of CX group
Holds MS – Kelly School Business, Post MBA management from Georgetown university
What is the biggest misunderstanding about customer experience, in your opinion?
- Customer Experience can be achieved or tackled through Siloed approach.
- Employee and partner experience is not part of Customer Experience.
- Organization culture does not play a big role in CX.
- CX is more customer service.
What are some of the newer CX companies/solutions you’re keeping your eyes on right now?
- Adobe – AEP platform.
- Pega CDP platform.
- IBM- Watson.
- Sale force-CX platform.
What can companies do to improve customer loyalty and retention?
- Understand customer behaviors and needs in Every touchpoint – Physical + Digital.
- Realtime Data and analytics.
- Organization cultural shift towards CX.
- Training and development.
- Continuous improvement based on Data /Insights.
What do you think is most relevant and why: CSAT (customer satisfaction score), NPS (net promoter score), or CES (customer effort score)?
CES – focus on reducing the friction and effort, which is the primary driver for loyal customers
How can companies better use social media in the era of customer-centricity and personalization?
Integrated systems with real time analytics using CDP platforms
What is your opinion on AI-based chatbots to handle customer support?
Good for 1st level defense Selecting the right use case is key for success. Requires training and model selection
Last but not least, what is your favorite CX metric?
Definitely CES (Customer Effort Score)