What is the contributor program?
The CXBuzz contributor program is a unique platform where industry experts can submit original content for publication on our site. It is completely free.
We are selective when determining who to accept as a contributor. This program is strictly reserved for individuals who are experts on the following topics:
- Customer Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Industry Insights
- Any c-level executive within a company of more than 10 people or ARR of $1M dollars.
- You are covering the topics listed above in a reputable publication and publish on those topics between 2-3 articles per month.
What are the benefits of becoming a contributor?
Part of our mission at CXBuzz is to provide business professionals, like yourself, the ability to promote your expertise by becoming a thought leader, sharing personal experiences and relevant advice you wish you knew when you were first starting out. But just sharing your story and getting your name out there isn’t the only pro.
- Exposure Every Content published through the contributor program is featured on the homepage & shared with a community of 100,000 plus members with the same interests as you. The content is being promoted via CXBuzz social feeds, which include LinkedIn. Published articles are also considered for a feature in our targeted email campaigns.
- Promotion. We allow one link to your company’s website in every article you create. Not only will this help drive traffic to your page, but it will also help you build your brand.
Posts can run anywhere from 1,000-2,500 words, depending on the topic, but they usually hover around 1,500 words.
- It’s recommended that you include a bulleted list of three or four of the key talking points at the very top of the article.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 tag).
- Please submit your post via Google Doc. Make sure we can comment & edit it.
- It must be 100% original content, meaning it has never been, nor ever will be, published anywhere else.
- We love personal experiences & strong opinions. Your posts will be most likely accepted if you write from a personal point of view.
- Linking is allowed as long as it’s for a reliable source of information. No, press releases are not a good source of information.