Makes it Easy For Businesses to Connect Tools, Processes, and Data
Kustomer, a best-in-class CRM for new-age customer experiences, introduced Kustomer App Marketplace. The new app marketplace curates a set of applications and collaborations that offer a unified, omnichannel customer experience. Now businesses can initiate omnichannel customer experience operations in a much effective and simpler manner.
Brad Birnbaum, Co-founder, and CEO of Kustomer while highlighting the marketplace’s features said that the new App marketplace will make it simpler for organizations to grow the value of their CRM platform with plug-and-play apps, bringing together omnichannel operations.
The New Marketplace Offers Measurable Benefits To Brands and Partners
The key features of the new marketplace are:
- One-Click Install Apps: No need to go for high-end development resources.
- Full CX Ecosystem Integrations: Comprehensive list of integrations to unify customer service systems of businesses including omnichannel interactions.
- Smooth & Unified Customer Experience Operations along with Visibility: Agents can easily act on information through one central point.
- Centralized Tools Management.
- Fast Track to a Growing Marketplace: Partners can access new revenue streams and resources to become a part of the established marketplace.
The new marketplace from Kustomer allows companies to improve customer engagement at low costs along with streamlining the operations.