New Selling, Service, Loyalty, and Marketing Capabilities to Enhance Customer Experience
Oracle recently announced an update to Oracle Cloud Customer Experience(CX) to help enterprises to build loyal customer relationships and focus on improving the customer experience.
Here is the list of what’s new within the Oracle Customer Experience (CX):
New Business-to-Business Selling Capabilities
The new B2B selling capabilities fasten up the sales process and improve efficiency in the following manner:
- Voice Capabilities- The voice capabilities are now enhanced with a new digital assistant that uses voice-command on mobile devices to communicate with the CRM system and fulfill various tasks.
- Streamlined Quoting- Now sellers can search, view, and manage quotes on a single screen via desktop or mobile device.
- Communications- Communication service providers can now provide more relevant offers to their customers and increase their conversion rate through a new Buy Application in Digital Experience for Communications.
- Actionable User-Interface- Sellers with advanced cloud customer experience have the opportunity to fully utilize data-driven recommendations to improve their services and customer engagement.
New Business-to-Business Service Capabilities
The new service capabilities are to help customer service executives and managers build stronger relationships and offer quicker resolutions.
- Automated agents that are capable of tackling large volumes of difficult customer issues and are assisted by artificial intelligence along with new knowledge management, guidance tools. This will upscale service delivery globally.
- Easy to work with interfaces for support agents, aimed to reduce onboarding time, offer holistic views of customer accounts, and make communication with customers more interactive.
- Conversational feed-builds customer’s trust by presenting details from multi-channels under one unified feed.
New Loyalty and Marketing Capabilities
The features under this domain comprise of:
- CDP Loyalty Data Flows- Marketers can now create richer data sets and targeted audience segments as the data flow between CrowdTwist and Oracle Unity is now two-way.
- Household Reward Programs- Extend engagement to customer’s networks including friends and family by allowing customers to collect loyalty points with their household and earn rewards faster.
- Partner Management- Introduction of partner offers to enhance engagement of loyalty programs, allowing members to pool more points and secure rewards in several ways.
- Campaign Management Integration- the addition of loyalty data from CrowdTwist to improve personalized offers in loyalty campaigns.
- Subject Line Optimization and Fatigue Analysis Dashboard powered by AI reduces opt-outs and recipient fatigue by laying a comprehensive view of customer interactions.
- Zoom integration- New data flow from Zoom to Eloqua to help marketers offer, monitor, and analyze virtual events and demand generation over multiple channels.
For more details, check out Oracle’s Innovation Showcase page