Updates its WordPress Plugin to Improve User Experience
Comm100 has announced major updates to its WordPress plugin to make it easier for businesses to connect quickly with their customers via the company’s digital customer engagement platform. The engagement is to be carried out via live chat, emails, social media, and mobile text messaging, thus costing zero. This way Comm100 will allow businesses to carry out omnichannel customer engagement with their customers and improve the user as well customer experience.
Benefits Users Can Avail from The Update
The new version of the Comm100’s WordPress plug-in will benefit the users in the following ways:
– Easy to install, the set-up just requires a few clicks while maintaining compatibility with the existing WordPress theme.
– Offers intelligent live-chat invitations, visitor monitoring, and tracking.
– Fully customizable look and feel
– Easy management of all the channels and easy communication with customers from a single application
– Has built-in knowledge base
Jeff Epstein, VP of Marketing & Strategy at Comm100 said that through this update, they are offering their users to meet their customers seamlessly in a virtual manner that is efficient and cost-effective.