Recognized for Customer Service Excellence
Teleperformance, the leading global group in digitally integrated business services had won 11 awards at the 2020 European Contact Center and Customer Service Awards. The company has been recognized for customer service excellence and in the categories of Innovation & Technology, Operational Effectiveness, along Team and Employee Experience and Contact Centers.
The award tally is as follows:
The company has bagged all three gold awards in Greece for the following categories:
- Best Outsourcing Partnership (Small) in association with Phillips;
- Best Quality Management
- Most Effective Learning and Development.
Teleperformance seized silver awards in the given categories:
- Best Outsourcing Partnership (Small)
- Best Contact Center Support Team and Best New Contact Center
- Best Response in a Crisis for its partnership with Assurant
- Pan European Contact Center of the Year.
The bronze awards were given for:
- Most Effective Management of Peak Demand
- Best Innovation in Customer Service
- Best Outsourcing Partnership (Large) with Iberdrola.
With such a broad award tally, Teleperformance has positioned itself as the leading company at the ECCCSA. The highly prestigious awards are known for recognizing the companies in Europe that strive for making innovation, customer journey, and operational efficiency better.